Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The London Trip

Since my last post I found 1 penny at the butcher, then in the change return slot at Schnuck's I found 3 quarters, 2 dimes, and 2 pennies.

On a business trip to London I found 3 pennies at Logan Airport. While in London I found 1 Euro Cent at Starbucks (Will not count toward the totals). On the way back home, I found 1 dime at Logan Airport.

Not much else to report. Things are going good.

Total since last post - $1.11
Total for the Race - $264.71

2 comments:

lpkitten said...

hey there! glad to see you're still blogging and finding change! :) i thought of a new blog idea inspired by your blog. lately i have this habit of picking up any bottles or cans that i find lying around and recycling them. you know each one of them is worth 5 cents! haha, i thought it'd be funny to keep track of my progress and see how much money i could earn just by recycling. teehee.

Bailey said...

Hey! So good to hear from you. I was getting a little worried since your posts just stopped on your Thailand Blog! Happy to hear you made it back to the States safe and sound.

I love the new blog idea. I will update my links!